Cousins playing outside while the food was being prepared.
Joshua brought along his Land Shark. Lincoln has one too,
they had lots of fun racing each other down the driveway!
The Grandmas doing dishes
Enjoying the yummy food!
The Lord is so good and there are many things that I could list that I am thankful for; my family, my friends, Still Waters Youth Camp, Young Foundations, the freedom of religion, my grandparents, a warm house, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, and vacations! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? Leave a comment letting me know! I'd love to hear from you!









Nice pictures and sweet post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming over, we enjoyed having yall :)
Zoe
Im thankful for great counsins like YOU! love ya~ kate
ReplyDeleteAwesome family pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteAs for what I'm thankful for I'd say, "Everything." "All things work together for good to those who love God..."
Happy Thanksgiving. :)
I'm so overwhelmed with things and people to be thankful for but the most important is His saving Grace for us!
ReplyDeleteThe farmer's wife
Awesome! Enjoyed the pics! :) We are truly a blessed people! :)
ReplyDelete~Gracie