Bro. Ganger....a wonderful Christian man who loved the Lord with all his heart
passed away on November 23rd 2011, five days before his 80th birthday.
Bro. and Sis. Ganger never had any children so they "adopted" our family.
We know he is in a much happier place.
Bro. Ganger was a Korean War Veteran
He was buried at the Fort Indiantown-Gap National
Cemetery with a 21 gun salute and the playing of the Taps.
(Hope asked Daddy, "What are they shooting at?" :)
The folding of the flag

thanks for posting. I was supposed to work today and couldnt go to the funeral.Nice memory pictures.~ kate:)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for your loss. :(
ReplyDelete(Very nice pictures.)
Aw, sorry for your loss!
ReplyDeleteThe last picture of the rose is beautiful!
Aww I love Bro. Ganger and Sis Ganger! They adopted our family too :) Kaitlyn,again I'll say awesome pics!! :) That pic above the last was so touching! ~Gracie
ReplyDelete