That last picture was great. :) ...We haven't done our leaves yet. Maybe we'll let them become "grass food" for next summer. :P Grass needs to eat to you know! ;)
Fun, fun! It looks really pretty yet at your house. I've liked to do leaves at our house...it's fun to do it with all the family.LoVE the last picture!
I enjoy your blog, Kaitlyn. The last picture is great. I know where you got that idea :) :) Chris W.
Yeah I agree, love the last pic!!!! btw, have you been on YF lately? ;) LOL luv it! :) ~Grace
cute post:) kate
Haha! Thats too cool Kaitlyn!
That last picture was great. :) ...We haven't done our leaves yet. Maybe we'll let them become "grass food" for next summer. :P Grass needs to eat to you know! ;)
ReplyDeleteFun, fun! It looks really pretty yet at your house.
ReplyDeleteI've liked to do leaves at our house...it's fun to do it with all the family.
LoVE the last picture!
I enjoy your blog, Kaitlyn. The last picture is great. I know where you got that idea :) :) Chris W.
ReplyDeleteYeah I agree, love the last pic!!!! btw, have you been on YF lately? ;) LOL luv it! :)
ReplyDelete~Grace
cute post:) kate
ReplyDeleteHaha! Thats too cool Kaitlyn!
ReplyDelete