Friday, November 11, 2011

Poetry with Keepers

  Keepers was at Aunt Rebekah's house this Thursday and she taught us all about poems.  Each member recited a poem and then we had a Tea Party!   Aunt Rebekah also compiled a little booklet of poems that Bro. Branham has mentioned.

I chose to recite "A Psalm of Life" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

Isn't Elisabeth's hat beautiful?
It's a regular straw hat covered in material.  Some of the flowers are hair flowers they pinned on.  Clever, eh?

Everyone brought their own special tea cup.

Joanna, Emily, and I ready for tea!

Elainah and Bethany
Almost all of us!  (We missed you, Grace!)

 Anna and Faith enjoying the yummy tea treats!

You did an awesome job, Aunt Rebekah!  We all had a wonderful time!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming :) It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress Kaitlyn! =)
    it's really cute! looks like fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of Elizabeth! and also the teacup pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth's hat is adorable!!! Also, I like your shawl/scarf thing Kaitlyn! So cute!! :) ~Grace

    ReplyDelete