Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bible Adventure Party

   Sunday afternoon the 4-12 year olds from church got together for a Bible Adventure Party hosted by Uncle Steve and Aunt Jennifer!  The theme was "I am a Believer".   There were twelve activity stations at the party, each one with an "I am a Believer" theme.


In the beginning they were each given an "I am a Believer" booklet.
At each station they were given a sticker for a page in their booklet.

I am a Believer; I am the happiest person in the world.





I am a Believer; I am sold out!

I am a Believer; I am an Oddball

I am a Believer; I am a fool for Christ

I am a Believer; I am rooted in Christ

Intently listening! :)
I am a Believer; I'm a child of God

Children of The King

At another station the theme was "I am a Believer; I am a hero".
Bro. Sam, a Koren War Vetern, came and showed the children his medals.
They also had to write down three heros from the Bible in their booklets.

Group photo!


Thank you so much for all your hard work!


4 comments:

  1. Great post Katie :D I was starting to think that I was going to have to post about it !!!
    btw my B for book review is going very slow...Thinking about changing it 2 B for Bethany...gotta go clean her up...somthin' about peanut butter.... lol:) Let me get the camera first!!!!

    Love ya,
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the pictures you post so much. :) It's great to "see" you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so awesome! :)

    Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!! :) ~Gracie

    ReplyDelete