.jpg)
A surprise party for my 17th birthday was definitely not on my radar screen Tuesday afternoon!! I went shopping in Lancaster with Lillia and two of our Amish friends and when I arrived home a bunch of the young people and their families were there!! I was completely shocked and I had no idea that my family had planned a party for me and kept it a secret for so long, as you can tell from my expression!!:P
:: Cousins ::
::delicious fruit::
::Papa John's pizza::
::Ella & Benjamin::
::Grandpa & Grammy::
::volleyball::
::David & Patrick::
I had an awesome birthday...shopping with my friends, surprise party, and to top it all off my cousin Zack let me drive his lifted Jeep! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special!!
Photo credits go to Abigail & mom!:)
~Kaitlyn
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
That's great!!! Yay for surprise parties! ;) Your cake looked so pretty! How was driving the jeep? lol
ReplyDeleteYou'll never forget this one :-) It's great to have a family that loves you so much. XO
ReplyDeleteLove the first and last pic!!! This was a fun evening!
ReplyDelete