April showers bring May flowers!
Lillia has taken over the garden this year and her string bean plants are just peeping through the ground...
Thanks to Grandmommy we have a bed of mint growing in our garden!
There's nothing like a cold glass of mint tea!
We doggy-sat one of our friend's German Shepherd dogs this past week.
This little sweetheart is growing so fast! He's crawling all over the place and tries to eat anything he can reach!
"What's that in my trunk??"
Mommy and Daddy went to get mulch and when they got back guess who was driving?! :)
Lillia did a great job on the flower beds!
Hope went past on the zipline and on her way back she decided to grab onto a branch...
...and let the zipline go!
What a monkey!!
We recently got new living room furniture so David pulled our old sofa out to the curb with his tractor!
Our old pool busted last year after being heavily used for the past nine years so Dad got a new one earlier this year. David pulled the pool supplies (and pool assembler) down to the pool site.
Around the beginning of May, Dad fixed up our old pool site and put railroad ties around it. He also got a load of sand this past week. He plans to get a load of river stone to put between the railroad ties and edge of the pool.
Fillin' it up!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
So glad your mom got some I couches! :). When I first saw the picture of Benjamin I thought of maybe they got a new chair or couch! The pool looks great as well as the flower beds! So nice to see green! Love, Aunt Robin
ReplyDeleteThere's never a dull moment at the Sangers! Gardens look beautiful. I was going to bring you mint but I see yours is doing GREAT! Your home is going to be a resort this summer- new pool, new furniture, beautiful grounds...XO
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the bed, Lillia! That pool looks nice and deep! I bet it'll look really nice once those stones are added too!
ReplyDeleteYour mom is probably loving her new furniture! Everything is looking so nice and your little brother is just adorable.
ReplyDelete