Friday, June 20, 2014

Hershey Park with the Sanger Cousins!

This past week Uncle Steve and Aunt Jennifer took eleven of the Sanger cousins to Hershey Park for a day of fun!  It was a perfect summer day and the lines weren't long at all!  By the end of the day there were many rosy cheeks from the sun and happy smiles on everyone's faces.

Of course it is always exciting to see if you've reached a new candy bar height! :)
Maybe next year, Bethany!


Hope, Lincoln, Lillia, Abigail, & I went straight to Skyrush, the newest roller coaster.

Aunt Jennifer and Bethany on the Coca Cruiser, the newest children's roller coaster.



Patrick and Hope on the Frontier Flyers

Elainah on the miniature carousel

Can you spot Abigail, Joy, Lillia, & Patrick in the front car?

 Sidewinder!  Patrick's favorite roller coaster:)


 David thought the carousel was pretty awesome!

 Joy blaring Bethany's horn :P

 Uncle Steve, David, and Joy on the Scrambler!

 Hope and Patrick

 Swings!!

"We're flying!"

Patrick & Joy

 There was a handler at the entrance of Zoo America with a 3 year old Alligator that you could pet.


 We take up a whole roller coaster!!

At the end of the day with the Hershey Bar!

Thank you to Uncle Steve & Aunt Jennifer for taking us!!

~Kaitlyn

Here's a little video I put together from Storm Runner..hope you enjoy! (by the way, Uncle Steve lost his phone on this roller coaster the year it came out, so I was kind of nervous about dropping Mom's phone!! :P thankfully I didn't!!)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! David lost his phone on a roller coast at Silver Dollar City and they were able to retrieve it. I think they have a net up specifically for that purpose. lol Chris W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me sick just watching the video. Don't go on it again!!!! The pictures were adorable. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I LOVE that ride! It was my favorite, until I rode Fahrenheit, which only replaced storm runner as #1 since the ride was longer. :P Good job not losing your mom's phone! ;)

    ReplyDelete