May is going by rather quickly... A few of the things we've enjoyed are the annual Mud Sale, having friends over, the spring weather, new kittens, and family gatherings. Here are a few pictures so far this month... enjoy!!
The annual Honey Brook Fire Company Mud Sale was on Saturday last week. People donate items to be auctioned off, and part of the proceeds go to help support the local volunteer fire department. This is always a big Amish event, 99% of the volunteers are local Amish.
cart and carriage for sale...
Young Amish boys like to make a few extra dollars by hauling peoples purchases to their vehicles for them...
You can't see it very well in the picture but there is a sign on the back of the wagon that says, "Hauling."
This candy stand seemed to be the hotspot for Amish kids...
Hanging baskets for sale...
David thought it was pretty cool to check out the fire engine!
_____________________________________________________
Isha and David are moving back to Canada so before they left we had Isha and her mom and Grandmother over for lunch one afternoon. I'll really miss you, Isha!!
_______________________________________________________
This cutie enjoyed his first whoopie pie!!
By the looks of things I'd say he thought it was pretty yummy!!
_____________________________________________
For Mother's Day this year we went to Uncle Jon & Aunt Rebekah's for lunch after church.
Our little man <3
Lillia & Grammy
Aunt Rebekah and Mom
And, children, if you've got a real mother that stays home and tries to take care of you, keeping your clothes clean, sends you to school, teaching you about Jesus, you should honor that sweet old mother with all that's in you. You should respect that woman, yes, sir, because she's a real mother.
59-0419 My Life Story
I know everyone thinks that their mom is "the best", but I have to say I have the best of the best!!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful Mom and all she does for us!
_________________________________________________
David had all four of the kittens in his shirt the other day :D
______________________________________________
Yes, I found these on the camera as I was sorting through pictures for this post! lol
It appears Lillia had a little fun posing Sargeant!!
I suppose she thought he'd enjoy swinging as well! :P
God bless and have a great day!
~Kaitlyn
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Loved the new posting and your updated family picture.XO
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed all the pics! Sargent's pictures are so funny and cute! David on the floor with the kittens is soooooo cute..... and the kitten's expression is hilarious!! :) I also like your new background and header!
ReplyDelete