Another Keepers year has come to a close. Our badge ceremony this time was a Cinco de Mayo banquet on May 5th. Aunt Rebekah and Sis. Annette prepared a wonderful Mexican meal with the help of the Keepers girls and their moms.
Faith preparing drinks
Anna taking care of Benjamin :)
place settings...
Every table had three different kinds of salsa and tortilla chips for folks to snack on before they were served.
Each member brought several different samples of the projects they've completed this past year for the families to view.
Welcome wreath...
Drink table.
Zoe, Joanna, Abigail, Lillia, Anna, and I served everyone
I don't have any pictures of the main meal before we served it but by the looks of this empty pan everyone enjoyed!
Some of the delicious desserts...
Anna, Faith, and Hope enjoying their meal.
Before we were presented with our badges and certificates we sang a song in Spanish.
Sis. Annette did a wonderful job planning and preparing for the banquet
I also want to say a big thank you to all the Keeper mothers for their dedication and support! They are the ones behind the scenes who make these banquets so special for us girls. Without them we wouldn't have such an awesome Keepers group and I'm really thankful for all they've done for us over the years!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice post, Kaitlyn! I enjoyed all the pics! This was a fun end of year banquet!
ReplyDeleteLove the new family picture and the blog background, very spring! Waiting until we have green grass and leaves on the trees...
ReplyDeleteHolly