Sunday, March 16, 2014

Angelica's Bridal Shower

This past weekend my mom and a few of my sisters attended Angelica's bridal shower, unfortunately I wasn't able to go because I had to work, but mom got some pictures she wanted me to share.  Angelica is getting married to Tommy in a few months so Tommy's mom and sister's threw a beautiful bridal shower for her.
 

Renee and Angelica

:: favors ::
 
 mints wrapped in burlap
 


 Decorations over the bubble tea table...
 
 
:: cheese fondue ::
there was also a chocolate fondue
 
Lemon covers on the lemon slices so the seeds don't fall in your drink
 
Angelica is from Canada so in order for her to get to know everyone down here the shower was a little different than usual.  When you arrived you gave your gift personally to Angelica so she could put a face with the name :) I thought it was a nice way for her to get to know everyone.


1 comment: