Saturday, March 15, 2014

Warning to all PA drivers and pedestrians!!

Yours truly recently passed her Driver's test and is now a licensed driver!
 
 
Daddy took me to the DMV a few days before my test so I could practice parallel parking in our van.  After many attempts and helpful tips from Dad, I started to think I could maybe do this!! :P  On Tuesday I was really blessed to have a super nice instructor who put me right at ease and (most importantly!) passed me on my test!!  It's a lot handier now that I can drive myself to work instead of mom or dad having to take me every day!


3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO! Feels like such a huge step. I was terrified, taking my test...but I passed ((miracle of miracles ;)) Feels awesome to have made it, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! That is a BIG vehicle to parallel park, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete