:: playing hockey on the Bomberger's pond ::
:: ice-skating ::
:: watching these two little boys play together ::
:: going on snow hikes together during a fresh snowfall ::
:: snowball fights among the boys ::
:: seeing the snow pile up outside while we're nice and snug in our cozy house ::
:: Mom and Dad getting to experience their first Amish wedding ::
(These are the church wagons which are used to store the benches and dishes used at Church services and weddings held in the Amish homes.)
:: Mom and Dad getting to experience their first Amish wedding ::
(These are the church wagons which are used to store the benches and dishes used at Church services and weddings held in the Amish homes.)
:: watching the snow slowly melt away ::
Will spring soon come?? I don't know if the other members of my family wish it were here, but I sure do! :) Everyone is enjoying the nightly trips down to the pond to skate and play hockey with their Amish friends. I can't ever remember a winter where we got to ice-skate so much! The cold weather is good for one thing I suppose!! :)
~Kaitlyn
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(320x240).jpg)
.jpg)
Hey Kaitlyn!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful post - love the pictures! :)
Since my account refuses to send emails to yours, I thought I'd let you know what was going on with the Pinterest group here. You can get the update @ http://thepinterestinterst.blogspot.com/
Okay - Anna :)
Oh, oops. The actual address is http://www.thepinterestinterest1.blogspot.com/
Delete