Saturday, August 25, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

Last Saturday, Joshua, Joyanna, and I rode out to the Bahners with Grandpa and Grammy.
Every year they have a potluck picnic on their farm. 
I forgot to check if I had a camera card in the camera...and...I forgot it! 
So there are only a few pictures!!  :)

                                              



 We got to go on a hay ride...


 Shadow fun on the hayride!!! :)

 
On the way home I rode with Uncle Jon and Aunt Rebekah's crew.
We spotted this old cabin and stopped to take a few pictures.


Tuesday, our cousins, Jamie and Eric came up to visit for the day.
We had fun taking them down to the pond and on bike rides.
Thanks for visiting boys!
 
 Flipping off the high dive...





Jamie and Joshua


Eric




Hope and Jamie are like two peas in a pod, they could almost pass for brother and sister.
 As a practical joke, Hope, knowing Jamie loves cookies, took one and with Lillia's assistance, filled it with toothpaste. 
They made sure it landed on Jamie's plate and when he took a bite he got a little more than he bargained for!!! ;)


I feel bad I haven't posted in a long time...It seems like we are so busy!  Our Amish neighbor, John, is always blessing us with fresh produce from his huge garden.  We have gotten lots of sweet corn, tomatoes, potatoes, and sweet peppers from him so our freezers are filling up.  We started school around the beginning of August and are trying to be dilligent in our studies!  Summer is coming to an end and it is starting to get dark earlier...Autumn is just around the corner!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: