Saturday, August 11, 2012

Joanna Strite's Visit

After Still Waters Camp Joanna Strite came home with Joshua and I.
It was such a blast to have her here and we all were sad to see her go on Friday!

We kept her busy doing stringbeans and sweet peppers! :)


Of course we took her swimming every day at the pond!


 Wednesday evening we brought home Zoe, Joanna H., Grace, Abigail, Shelia, Anna, Faith, Lincoln, and Ella for a few days of fun!  Thursday we went to the park and played some beach volleyball.



Then we tried doing the pyramid... *pictures explain it all* :)


We made soft pretzels and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies one evening...
Friday night there was volleyball on the farm and Joanna got to see her sister, Joylin, after 7 weeks away from home!

Thanks for staying at our house Joanna!
We loved having you!








6 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me over!!! I had an awesome time! Enjoyed being with Joanna again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me over 2! I had such a blast and it was so nice getting to spend time with Joanna :)
    Love the pictures!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Wish I coulda been there with ya'll - but the Lord knows best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post! PA looks sooo pretty! And the way people have been talking about it? I just HAVE to go there someday! :D Super post! Really, really enjoyed the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having me I had a blast with all you girls!!! :) I can't wait to see the ones who do come to the wedding!!!! :) Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED the post!! Out of all the pictures I think the one of Joylin and Joanna meeting again is my favorite! Super sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete