Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still Waters Camp

Last week Joshua and I got to go to Still Waters Youth Camp in Indiana and let me tell you it was AWESOME!!!  Everything about this camp is 1st class!  Bro. Joseph is right there shooting paint balls and jumping on tables with the campers!  I don't have too many pictures from the week...to be honest I only took 16!  I was having too much fun to take pictures!!! :)  If you would like to see more pictures of the week please click here :)



 Fastest girl at this camp!  29.515
My parents are scared to let me get my license! :)








We love Still Waters!


6 comments:

  1. awww!!! looks like you had a blast hope that i get to go next year:Dlol love you,and Joanna bunches.God bless you always....
    ~Roseanna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..did Grace supply you with some of those pictures? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I hope to go sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you all had an awesome camp!! :)
    I like the last pic! that's a neat idea!
    Congrats Kaitlyn for being the fastest girl at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait to go! 21 days...feels like 4 months lol (X

    ♥Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go back! That was so much fun, miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete