I know many of you all have been waiting for some wedding pictures so I hope you enjoy these.
Mr. & Mrs. Chris Derksen!
A bitter-sweet day for Bro. Jared & Sis. Joyce
On each table the bowls were filled with chocolate covered pretzels
The happy couple!
The maid of honor, Meda Hyde, made the bride and bridesmaids dresses!
She is SUCH a talented seamstress!
She is SUCH a talented seamstress!
Cutting the cake
They were sweet and didn't smear icing on each other! :)
Once they got in the car to drive off, a small planned problem arose... :)
As soon as Chris turned on the car, the horn blared, and would have kept blaring if he hadn't turned the key off.
Since it was Jaylon's car, he was quick to assist the groom :)
Memories! :)


Thanks for sharing your pictures! I love the signature!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Thanks for telling me how! :)
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing these pictures.
ReplyDelete(Me like.)