Rachel Joy and William Levi were married on March 24th 2012.
Joyanna had a blast being a flower girl in their wedding!
It was an amazingly beautiful event.

Joyanna had a blast being a flower girl in their wedding!
It was an amazingly beautiful event.
Rachel's cousin, Teron, walked down just before her holding this sign; "Here Comes The Bride"
I know the picture is blurry but it was so cute!
Everyone was given a packet of Lavender Rice to throw at the bride and groom
David and Uncle Butch
Their getaway car was the same type as the one Rachel's grandparents dated in.
They released purple and silver balloons as they departed
A few pictures
Rachel with her parents
Levi and Rachel
Uncle Steve was a very good MC he had everyone laughing!
My sweet little siblings!
After the reception the bridal party went over to a local park to take pictures. We were there before everyone else so the photographers did a little session with Joy.
David and Levi having a little chat... :)
Joy was so "unposed" in this picture. I thought it was really cute!
Isaiah (brother of the groom), Danielle (sister of the bride), Joy (bestie of the bride :), Rachel & Levi, Levi (cousin of the bride), Renee (sister of the bride), and Will (best friend of the groom)
The girls!
The car was a perfect prop!



Joy is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures you posted were beautiful, Kaitlyn. I just kept saying oh my word!Joyanna was as pretty as the bride!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE the pics! :D Her wedding was gorgeous!Joyanna is so adorable. And that pic "My Sweet Little Siblings" is soo cute! x)
ReplyDelete~Grace
*grinning* SHE WAS SOOOOO ....what word should I use...BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wedding, too.
Awe!..it looked like such a beautiful wedding. I love the pictures of Joy. :)
ReplyDeleteSerenity
Beatiful Pics!
ReplyDeleteI looove the car(-:
Kay