Wow! That looks really cold!! brrrr. Looks like you had fun though. :) Miss you guys!
Yes, we had fun! I was quite tired and cold by the time they were ready to go in! "Can't you pull us up the hill?" :)~Kaitlyn
Great job on the snow angels! We got snow too.:) I LOVE snow! Love,Farm girl FaithP.S. I love the picture of the wheel and the wreath.
Looks Fun can I come and play to?? :|LOL I wish I love snow! =)
Joanna, come on over!!!!! ;)-Kaitlyn
Looks fun!...i love sledding. :)
Serenity, how was your ski trip with my cousins??? :)~Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn, It was awesome! :) There was about 40 of us in all. We are hoping to go in Feb. again. :)Serentiy
Have ya'll been having as warm a winter as we have in Wisconsin? (Just wondering.)We Pyatskowit children have been sledding too. :)Ps. We saw a two horses and buggies today whilst doing our shopping.
Wow! That looks really cold!! brrrr. Looks like you had fun though. :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYes, we had fun! I was quite tired and cold by the time they were ready to go in! "Can't you pull us up the hill?" :)
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Great job on the snow angels! We got snow too.:) I LOVE snow!
ReplyDeleteLove,Farm girl Faith
P.S. I love the picture of the wheel and the wreath.
Looks Fun can I come and play to?? :|
ReplyDeleteLOL I wish I love snow! =)
Joanna, come on over!!!!! ;)
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
Looks fun!...i love sledding. :)
ReplyDeleteSerenity, how was your ski trip with my cousins??? :)
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn, It was awesome! :) There was about 40 of us in all. We are hoping to go in Feb. again. :)
ReplyDeleteSerentiy
Have ya'll been having as warm a winter as we have in Wisconsin? (Just wondering.)
ReplyDeleteWe Pyatskowit children have been sledding too. :)
Ps. We saw a two horses and buggies today whilst doing our shopping.