We made soft pretzels!
Grammy and I making soft pretzels
Grandpa, Joy, and Aunt Robin
Joshua dipping the pretzels into baking soda water.
The mixture helps the pretzels turn a golden brown.
Finished products!
dinner Aunt Jennifer showed us how to burn hair flowers.
The boys pretending the smell of the burnt fabric was bothering them.
Here are a few of the flowers I made.
Grandpa, Joy, Patrick, and Nathan downstairs in the rec room

Wow! The pretzels look good and your flowers are really cute! Great job Katie Grace! :)
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the guys reacting to the fabric fumes is hilarious! I didn't see them doing that. Your flowers look GREAT! Aunt Jen
ReplyDeleteHad a wonderful time! The flowers are awesome finished!! Love your button choices! Can't wait to see you! Love, Aunt Robin
ReplyDeleteThe pretzels look quite scrumptious! - Can you send/give me the recipe? No joke
ReplyDeleteWow, the hair flowers you made are beautiful! - You all are so crafty..
HAha love the pics!! (: U always have great ones.
ReplyDeleteLucky! Looks like tons of fun :)
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see you, will you be there tonight?
Zoe
Kara, I will galdly send you the recipe! They are really easy and fun to make!
ReplyDeleteZoe, we got in this morning, we'll see you tonight!
~Kaitlyn