Cows being showed in the Equine Arena
Hope watching the goat showing
Groomed sheep sleeping in their "keep 'em clean" blankets! :)
This cute little sheep was sleeping with it's head on his leg! :)
Check out this guy's horns!
The 22nd annual butter scupltur this year was a scene at the county fair.
Made with 1,000 lbs. of butter, this piece of art took more than 10 days to create!
Made with 1,000 lbs. of butter, this piece of art took more than 10 days to create!
Leave a comment letting me know how much you think this pumpkin weighs :)
This little boy was laying in the straw with his cow! :)
Tasting Red Deer meat
Lillia, Hope, and Joy with the cornucopia
Wow you got some great shots Kaitlyn! You should enter the one with the boy sleeping on his cow in a contest. Did you get free ice cream? Oh, I'm guessing the pumpkin at around 100 lbs. I didn't go over there to see it.
ReplyDeleteThe farmer's wife
Love Hope face in the last one! ;) I'm guessing the pumpkin weighed 88lbs.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of the boy sleeping on his cow!!! Too cute! haha! We looked at the huge pumpkin but I can't remember how much it weighed.....so I'm going to guess 150lbs!
ReplyDeleteWell!, Joanna you guessed the closest on the pumpkin weight!!! It was over 700lbs.
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
Oh WOW!!!!! and I thought guessing 150 was high! never would have guessed 700!! :O haha
ReplyDeleteMelissa, yes we got free ice cream!!! :)
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
The cornucopia is beautiful and that butter sculpture amazing!
ReplyDeleteI would guess the pumpkin to be about 120 pounds.