Monday, September 26, 2016

~Ice Skating~

Our next homeschool meeting was held at the Lancaster Ice Rink.
Daddy gave the club a few pointers on how to ice skate well.
Then the fun began!
It was nice our cousins Nathan and Genia from Indiana were able to come.



















 I don't think I have ever seen Uncle Jon fall before. 
This was quite a crash. 

It was such a great day.  We practically had the whole rink to ourselves! 

3 comments:

  1. The flash crash pictures were funny but not Uncle Jon's crash. I remember a Grandmommy fall there too. Who took care of the nurse after his fall? I guess this is the time of the year to go iceskating if you want the rink to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I Love Ice skating....but not the Crashes:/
    Looks like y'all had a blast!! God Bless!
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post it was very fun learning how to ice skate.

    Ps. Sorry for crashing into you


    Nathan Roberts

    ReplyDelete