I was thinking what should I post, then I remembered I haven't posted about my Georgia trip!
A friend told us about some Georgia youth meetings, so Joshua and I signed up. Later we found out that it was going to be a YF event. Pretty much all of our church youth group signed up, so we took two 15 passenger van loads. We left Thursday night around 10:30pm and drove through the night and arrived late Friday afternoon. There was a service at 7:00pm. Saturday morning they had Quiet time at a gym. http://branham.org/articles/682015_QuietTime
After Quiet time there was breakfast for everyone and a fun day of activities. They provided lunch for us as well.
On Saturday night they had a fancy banquet fit for a king!
These were our table favors.
Joshua and I were privileged to get our pictures with Bro. Joseph.





what a great post lilia!!!! that was the best time that I have ever had in my WHOLE life in GA!!!!!!!!!!!!! the lord truly did visit us in a very special way! thank the Lord for the experience we had! there is nothing to match it!!! cant wait for the next tour!!! hopefully it will be soon!!! love you all
ReplyDeleteGod bless!
Nice pic with Bro. Joseph!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the pics, Lillia! I had so much fun with you on this trip! :)
ReplyDelete