Our Keepers Club had an end of the year awards picnic for the members and their families.
All the Keepers members memorized as many verses as they are old.
So if they are 13 then they memorize 13 verses.
I memorized Ecclesiastes 12 and Joshua recited Psalm 147.
Psalm 84 Galatians 6
The Lord's Prayer Psalm 19
Ephesians 6 2 Corinthians 4
Psalm 47 Psalm 121-I Thessalonians 5:16-21
The Ten Commandments in Deuteronomy
Psalm 67
Memorization comes really easy to Hope.
So she challenged herself by memorizing the first 12 CHAPTERS of Psalms.
wow! that is always a fun thing to memorize bible scriptures!!! awesome Hope!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the post lilia!!! love u!!! God bless!
That looks like a wonderful time to hang out with friends and still have the event focused on the Lord. WOW! Great job, Hope! Definitely impressive to memorize so much. I'm sure everyone did a spectacular job on their choice of memorized Scripture as well. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Was great to see you in GA, Lilia! Sorry that your question got interrupted when a friend walked up to me. lol. Hopefully I can spend more time with you soon. You're awesome!