I know, I know, I haven't posted for a long time! You have to leave a comment and remind me!
" I've always loved robins. Now, you boys out in radio land, don't shoot at my birds.
You see, they're--they're--they're... Them's my birds. Did you ever hear the legend of the robin, how he got his red breast? I'll stop here a moment. How he got his red breast... There was the King of kings was dying one day on the Cross, and He was suffering and no one would come to Him. He had no one to help Him. And there was a little brown bird wanted to take them nails out of the Cross, and he kept flying into the Cross and jerking on those nails. He was too little to pull them out, and he got his little breast all red with blood. And ever since then his breast has been red. Don't shoot him, boys. Let him alone."
59-0419a My Life Story
Springtime is one of my favorite seasons. Every thing goes form being brown to pretty beautiful colors!:D
Our neighbor took down a silo.
Benjamin loves to be outside!
Benjamin loves to throw the ball for Sergeant, even if it just goes two feet:D
Theodore is about 15 years old.
Hopefully you are having a wonderful Spring too!
Finally a post! haha (i should talk) Great pictures! I love the one of David looking in mailbox..he looks so disappointed haha. I can't believe they took that silo down! That was our target for onion shooting! all your pictures are breathtaking! ;O)
ReplyDeleteGood job
Aunt Melissa
P.S. I love the quote too!
ReplyDeleteGREAT POST!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know, I haven't commented lately, but please keep the posts coming!! I always enjoy looking @ the pics & seeing what al you have been doind. Great pictures!!! Aunt Carol
ReplyDeletePoor David, looking for a letter from his girlfriend. :=( uncle Ron
ReplyDeleteAwe that's nice!!! Yes, like always get busy and forget a couple things...... Lol I have done that myself about forgetting quite a few things!!! Lol! Awe Benjamin is just getting SO BIG!!!!!! David seemed sad looking in the mailbox...... Lol! Miss you guys a lot!!!!!!! Love u all! Oh, And the quote is BEAUTIFUL!! God bless!!
ReplyDeleteThe angles you shot the pictures was awesome! I was glad to see a posting. You've been missed! XOA
ReplyDelete