Monday, April 6, 2015

Rollerskating

After the Rehearsal we all headed to the Mount Gretna rollerskating rink,
for a night filled with fun. :)  Our Wedding Weekend Celebration had begun with our out of town guests!  I am sorry we don't have more pictures!   We like to rent the whole facility because they allow you to bring your own music.  What a blessing!  A great resource for music is  www.youngfoundations.org/music.  The rink is a good place for fellowship because non skaters can sit on benches in the middle of the rink.  There is also a snack area with booths.  There were almost 100 skaters and about that many non-skaters!  Awesome!  Thank you everyone for making an effort to come!






 After the rollerskating rink Bro. David and Sis. Linda
had the youth over for fellowship.  Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. It was def an awesome night! :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been able to make it to the wedding and weekend celebration. It looks like a wonderful weekend of fellowship

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun!!! that looks cool!!! that's awesome that you all got to play your own music!!!

    ReplyDelete