Thursday, August 14, 2014

I know what you're thinking! ...

..."Well, it's about time she posts again!"

Yes, I am aware that there has been a major lack of posts on my blog for the past few weeks.  The summer is nearly over, school has started, and life is truckin' along. We've enjoyed many different activities in the past few weeks so here I'll try to recap a few for your enjoyment.

 Early morning math lessons & coffee...

Everyone is getting used to the idea of having to do school everyday...

*********************************
 
Earlier this year, Tommy and Angelica were married in Canada, where Angelica is from.  So in July they had a reception down here in PA for those who weren't able to attend the wedding.
 
Angelica took this photograph of the two of them...
 
 ...and painted this canvas for guests to sign at their wedding!
 
 
*****************************
 
 A few weeks ago some of us went to a concert by the Bontrager Family Singers.  I found a video (below) of their "Sibling Cooperation".  Recently they've added the three younger children as well, as you can see in the picture!
 


 
 Lillia, Joy, and Elainah with Allison, Liz, & Hudson

******************************

David was concentrating so hard on not letting the toad he caught hop out of his hand...

 David has learned to ride a two wheeler with no training wheels!  Of course there are many accidents like the one pictured above :)

 But he is getting the hang of it!!

Great job buddy!

**************************

Garden produce...

squash twins

Lemon balm...


***************************

 Last weekend's project was getting the deck stained... it really needed it and looks so much better now!

Lillia, Joy, & I did the railings on Friday then Saturday Hope and Lillia finished it up.
 
***************************
 
No summer is complete without numerous trips to go swimming in the pond...
Jumpin' Joy...


Dad and Benjamin brought Sargent down one evening... he didn't know whether he wanted to get in the water or not!

Hope diving off the high dive!
 
*********************
 
Will and Renee, our youth leaders, got a youth group camping trip together one weekend.  Joshua went with everyone on Friday afternoon, but since I had to work Saturday, Lillia and I went down early Sunday morning.
 
 Sunday we went hiking...


Jason and Joshua...
 
Most of our group...
 
Lillia and I had a blast for the day that we were there, and Joshua had an awesome time. 
Thanks to Will and Renee & Mark and Kayla for all their efforts during the weekend!
 
***************************
 
 I got home from work on Wednesday night and Mom told me I had gotten a complaint on my lack of posting so I put this post together...  Thanks for being my faithful viewers! :) There will be a few more posts within the next week...
 
God bless and have a great day!
~Kaitlyn, for the Sanger Family
 
 

3 comments:

  1. We soooo enjoy your posts! No complaints ~ just praise. Thanks for sharing your busy family's activities. The pictures are priceless and your comments make it even more meaningful. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The pond is on one of our Amish neighbor's farms. They graciously let us swim there during the summer months :)

      ~Kaitlyn

      Delete