This sweet little guy is growing so fast, he's almost nine months old already!
He loves balloons!
I brought some balloons home from work one day because we had used them for advertising and they were all just going to be popped and thrown away. I thought they would be a fun for the little boys so I brought them home!
.jpg)
.jpg)
"SuRpRiSe!!!" Mom and a few of us girls recently attended a surprise baby shower for Isha. She is originally from Canada but is now married to a guy from our church and they are expecting Lilyanna Grace to arrive in August!
The other day on our way home from Keepers, we saw this buggy in town with a grill strapped to the top!! It was rather amusing :D
Our neighbors have started planting their onions... sorry the picture isn't the best because Mom zoomed in pretty far through the window screen :D
Our cat had four kittens a few days ago...
They're just so tiny and helpless!!
David outside enjoying the nice weather...
Lillia got a new camera today so she's been enjoying snapping pictures left and right! I don't think I'll ever be able to use the excuse, "I don't have enough pictures for a post," she's taken over 400 in the last three hours! lol
She's pretty proud of her $70 yard sale find!
Remember that ice storm a while back? Yes, we're just now getting around to cleaning up the fallen trees in our woods. Many hands make light work!
David and Benjamin taking lessons from Daddy :)
Yep, that's Hope way up at the top of the ladder trimming branches!
You couldn't pay me to get that high up in a tree!
Our german shepherd puppy, Sergeant, is growing like crazy!
And that just about sums up a few of the things that have been happening around our house!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
~Kaitlyn
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I enjoyed all the pics! That looks like an awesome camera Lillia for an awesome price!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Hope, that looks scary!
Spring has sprung! I know those boys had fun with the balloons. Aren't they lucky to have you working at such a great store?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your photography art, Lillia. Let those high branches fall out, Hope. It's not worth a fall. G-mommy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete