Saturday, April 5, 2014

SuRpRiSe!!!

A few weeks ago I was wanted to go out to Arizona for a weekend, (who knows why I would want to go out there right? :P) On Tuesday night I asked Dad if it would be possible for me to fly out that weekend.  His answer really surprised me when he said to, "check the flights".  So that is exactly what I did!  It looked good to fly out on Thursday, so Wednesday I went to work and asked my boss if I could have off that Friday, thankfully she said yes!!  Thursday morning found me on a plane headed for Dallas and from there on to Tucson where my awesome friend, Juliana, and her mom, picked me up from the airport.  Justin had no clue whatsoever that there was a possibility for me to come out and see him, much less that at that very moment I was in the same state!! :D  To speed up the story, Justin arrived home from work a little earlier then expected so he was in time to have supper with his family.  They all sat down to eat but left a seat beside him for his sister Joanna, who is the same age as I am.  Once they were all seated Bro. Jared called, "Joanna, time for supper!"  This was my cue to come out, sit beside Justin, and then see how long it took for him to realize that Joanna wasn't sitting beside him! :D  Justin was distracted and wasn't watching what was going on because his new phone case just came in the mail.  It all worked out so perfectly! The look on his face was priceless!! Here's a little video of his reaction... Joylin videoed it from across the table and Juliana followed me videoing too.
 

  
I got to spend the whole weekend and had a total blast!!! I left the snowy, cold state of PA for the warm, sunshine state of AZ!!  How could I not have an awesome time?!
 

 Sunday afternoon the Salzmans and Jaylon & Hannah came up and we all went skeet shooting together.  After two hours of shooting, we went back to the Strite's house and from there Juliana and I went with Justin back to Tucson where I flew out.  It was an awesome weekend and it was great to see everyone!!  Thanks to all the Strite's for keeping my visit a surprise and for your hospitality!!
 
~Kaitlyn


1 comment:

  1. Hehe! Awesome, surprise! ;) Enjoyed the nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete