Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shady Maple Shopper Savings!

Check out this huge grocery cart at our local farm market!
A few weeks ago this mobile cart was parked out front...four passengers can sit in the basket and the driver stears from the top!
 
 
...but now it's in the Shady Maple foyer and full of all sorts of paper goods!

 If you guess the correct retail price of all the groceries in the cart...you win them!
So of course, every trip to the grocery store finds those age 12+ in our family guessing!
 
 Daddy has estimated how many of each product there are and then he and his helpers went to the paper goods aisle and got the prices of the items to help make an educated guess :) 
 
 Mom took these pictures on her phone so that's why they aren't the clearest.


What do you think the retail value is of this cartful of paper products?
Leave your guess in a comment!  :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think that cart was in front of the new Musser's store in Lebanon a few weeks ago!! :) I want a ride! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's my size of shopping cart!!! Lol
    That's crazy looking its like a sand rail with an over sized luggage rack on top... :)


    -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna guess $300.... I'm not good at estimating so I'm probably way off! haha
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. $650 lol

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete