Tuesday, April 23, 2013

David & Isha's Reception

In January David and Isha were married in Canada.  Since most of us here in PA weren't able to attend the wedding, they had a reception down here a few weeks ago.   The food was delicious and we all enjoyed a fun evening full of fellowship and laughter.
 
Uncle Jon was a great MC.
He had a game called "The Newleyweds Game" 

Uncle Jon asked the wives to leave while he asked the men 5 questions about their wives.

Then the wives came back in and had to guess what answer their husbands had given to describe them. 

If you wanted the couple to kiss, instead of clanging silverware you had to
sing a song with the word "Love" in it or share a memory of David and Isha.

Isha and Jessica                                       David and Isha
 
 
 Thanks to Rosie for sharing her pictures with me!  Mom and I helped serve so I didn't get as many as I thought. :) You know how that goes! :)

3 comments:

  1. That game sounds hilarious!!

    Enjoyed your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy reading your blog, Kaitlyn. Keep up the good work!!! Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Isha at SW last year! Didn't know her David got married in January, though. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete