Most of you all know that we will be welcoming another little one into our family this year. We are all very excited about the arrival of our new little sibling! Today, Mommy had her ultrasound and we found out the gender of the baby. What do you think Baby Sanger #8 will be? Leave a comment with your name and once we have 20 comments we'll let you all know what the baby's gender is!

Boy ~ Joshua and David need some company!
ReplyDeleteHolly Derksen
Boy! Joshua & David are out numbered. David needs another buddy. Grandpa Sanger
DeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteDavid needs a little brother :)
I think it is going to be a boy and a girl!! Ok maybe not :) but what if?? But it xant be twins cause u put baby's.. Oh this is hard cause I do want to be right lol ok I say it's going to be a girl!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going with Joylin a girl :)
ReplyDelete-Juliana :)
Wow that's a hard guess!! Lol I think I'm going to guess a girl. :) -Justin
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing a boy!! :)
ReplyDeleteJenny Garcia
DeleteI think its going to be a boy. Jesse
ReplyDeleteIt’s a BOY.... I just now it.
ReplyDeleteGirl!:)
ReplyDelete-Stephanie Amalong
My opinion?? another boy:)
ReplyDeleteJoyce Strite
BOY!! Chris W.
ReplyDeleteI think it's going to be a girl. :)
ReplyDeleteUm... let me guess its a BOY! (or is it a girl?) Tell us soon!!!
ReplyDeleteBoy!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing girl :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope it's a boy so David will have what Joshua didn't have- a brother close in age. Grandmommy
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna guess.....boy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGrandpoppy thinks it's a boy.
ReplyDelete#20 comment- a girl
ReplyDeleteUncle Ron & I say, "It's a BOY!!" Aunt carol
ReplyDeleteGirl Melissa.....David and another little boy would be too much for Jody to chase after...haha
ReplyDeleteMy guess...another girl! Can't wait to meet the newest baby Sanger! Aunt Jen
ReplyDeleteA sweet little girl! Love, Aunt Robin
ReplyDeleteI THINK A BOY WOULD BE NICE, but i just want a healthy happy Baby.
ReplyDeleteGrammy loves all of my GRANDS.
Another boy!? ~Grace
ReplyDelete