Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Post You've Been Waiting For :)

 
 

Well, many of you commented, guessing the gender of Baby Sanger #8
 so we won't make you wait any longer to find out what it is! :) 

Those of you who guessed it's a boy were correct!
Baby Boy Sanger is due in July!
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love boys. Boys are great! Chris W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Congrats!! Now David will have a lil buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Now to pick the name!!! Uncle Ron says---one less wedding to pay for, if the Lord tarries!! Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Brothers are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah another nephew! Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww that's awesome congrats!!!!!!!!
    Really happy for you guys!!!!!!!
    Another boy in your family won't hurt anything!!! Lol :)

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!! Congratulations! I bet David will have fun with a little brother! :)

    -Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! He can share Davids clothes and toys...yay! I bet Joshua is happy too!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. I know he will be much loved :) I cant wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete