We often see sights like this on our way to church Sunday mornings
and yesterday we happened to have the camera along!
The Amish have church every other Sunday morning. The "in-between" Sunday allows time to visit other church districts and to visit with other families in their community. Services are held either in the barn or in the house, depending on which has the most space.
Yesterday we were on our way to church and saw...
...all these Amish hats hanging on the bush outside while they had church!


I wonder how they know which hat is theirs? haha~ kate
ReplyDeletenice post Kaitlyn
ReplyDeletehaha! The bush "growing hats" is a funny sight! xD
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI found your blog in the Stritefamily also am a Christian and I believe in our beloved prophet William Marrion Branham.E'm really enjoying know a little more about American families through the blog of yours. Beautiful photographs, and the routine of you seem to be quite pleasant. :)
Linda your family. I am also a family with seven siblings, however we are already all married. It is wonderful to have many brothers, right?
Hugs.
I'll come back here whenever I can.
Visit my blog and leave your comment. okay
Rutiléia
Brazil
www.rutileiaacessorios.blogspot.com.br
Beautiful famSorry if my english is not that correct, is that I'm actually using the google translator because I speak not ingles.ok. (laughs)ily
ReplyDeleteRutileia