Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Gatherings of 2012

It seems like December is filled with so many family get togethers and events!
I pulled together a few pictures from Christmas gatherings with family so enjoy!

Most of the decendents of David & Ruth Sanger came to our house a few days before Christmas...
Enjoying the yummy food...

Playing around...

 Joshua and Lincoln checking out the presents lol

 All ready!! :)

 David loves his new cowboy hat and trucks!!!

 Elainah :)

 Joy and her new snowgloves!

Playing with Joy's new game...

 We also went to the Clarence & Naomi Sanger Christmas Dinner held annually at Uncle David and Aunt Jeanette's house.
Enjoying the fellowship.

 Daddy made a Christmas quiz...

 Sanger Cousins playing "Spoons"

 Uncle Stephen and Joy

B.F.F.


 Christmas Day we went down to Delaware to Grandmommy and Grandpoppy's house...





And by God's help and grace, a very Merry Christmas to every one of you.
Remember my saying; this is not Santa Claus this is for Jesus.
You see? "Christmas means Christ."

-William Branham

Trust you all had a wonderful hoilday season with your friends and family!
May God bless you in 2013!





7 comments:

  1. Looks like ya all had an awesome christmas!! WOW!! I just can't beleve lillia and hope got two american girl dolls for christmas!! Lillia has to be standing on her tippey toes.
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the pic of you three older cousins!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas time :) Thanks for sharing all the awesome pic!
    Btw, spoons was fantastic! We have to play it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! I really like ur amarican girl dolls!!!!! U had a really fun Christmas!!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish we could have spent Christmas with you all! Looks like everyone had fun! Aunt Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new blog pictures at the beginning are super, Kaitlyn. Everyone is looking so much older- except your mom and dad of course!
    Your December and Christmas tours were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful Christmas indeed! Can't believe the thought of playing "spoons" with plastic spoons never occurred to me. I've rather been avoiding that game because when I was little, my older sister and I both grabbed of the same spoon (the last one) at the same time and had a tug-of-war with it...I ended up with the spoon finally after some pulling, but I also ended up with a busted lip! (My sis didn't give it to me... xD The metal spoon flying at my face after I yanked it from her did.)

    Really like the new blog look! Super job on it!

    ReplyDelete