Wow...It seems like time just flies these days! Wasn't it just a little while ago we were ringing in 2012 and now we are facing a full new year! The Lord sure was good to our family in 2012 and I can't wait to see what He has awaiting us in 2013. Voice of God Recordings has a really neat video posted if you'd like to go here. Here's a little bit of catching up on what we've been doing...A few Fridays ago we went to see Sight and Sound's production of "Jonah" so we stopped by the Choo Choo Barn on our way. During the month of December if you go on a Friday and bring a canned good you can get in for free.
David LOVED all the trains!
Amish barn raising
The Choo Choo Barn is closed for about 2 1/2 months every year in order to completely clean the display, repair any broken parts, and add new features. Many people don’t know, but they add several new features, animations, or complete scenes each year.
We went to see Sight & Sounds production of "Jonah".
No pictures are allowed inside the theatre, but it was amazing!!!
Another day we went ice skating at the Lancaster Ice Rink.
Through the Lancaster Libraries Summer Reading Program we earned free admission.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice post :)
ReplyDeleteNeat I love ice-skating! Looks like y'all had lots of FUN!
ReplyDelete~Anna
Looks like ya'll had lots and LOTS of fun!!!! I agree with anna... I LOVE TO ICE-SKATE!!!!
ReplyDeleteFaith ;0}
Neat displays and I love that lion and lamb statue!
ReplyDeleteNever been ice skating before but y'all sure made it look fun!!
Love all the pictures! Looks like tons of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteSerenity