Mr. & Mrs. Jaylon Strite!
Saturday afternoon we all got ready for Jaylon and Hannah's wedding at Tucson Tabernacle.
Hannah is Daddy's cousin's daughter so I guess we are like third cousins? :)
She is a beautiful Christain girl and we are so happy for her and Jaylon!
Zoe was the guest book attendent
The bride and her dad
Sorry, I don't have a lot of pictures from the wedding! :(
Lillia and Micah David Joshua and the Strite boys
Joy, Uncle Jon, and Elainah
Friends Forever!
The happy couple! :)
Outside burning off some energy!
Micah and Elainah
David and Bro. Schultz Hope and Micah David
Best Friends Forever! :)

You're second cousins! I really enjoy getting to see the wedding! Nice post, Kaitlyn. Chris
ReplyDeleteNice post Kaitlyn. Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely wedding.. :) Enjoyed the post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :) I love the pic of Hannah and Jaylon at the reception table and the last two pics!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLook like a very nice wedding(:
ReplyDeleteYou are sooo beautiful on the last pictures!!
have a nice day,
Kayla