I know what you're thinking, "whoa, didn't she just post about a Keepers meeting?" As I said in the Safety post, I was a little behind.... anyway, in January we rescheduled a meeting for the third Thursday in February because so many members weren't going to be able to attend. That meeting was Aunt Melissa's on Towel Folding! Soooo interesting! But when Jesus comes in, He isn't welcome. Now, I want to ask you something. You say to me, "Brother Branham, I've already let Jesus into my heart a long time ago." Well, I sure appreciate that. That's very nice. But did you just let Him in as a fire escape? Did you just let Him in to save you from hell? Or did you let Him in to have full control in your heart, to be welcome? Jesus Knocking At The Door (58-0529)
It is important to make guests feel welcome, and part of that can be folding your towels uniquely.
Mr. Monkey! A cool way to do your handtowel and washcloth!It is important to make guests feel welcome, and part of that can be folding your towels uniquely.
We started off with a swan
Then we did a dress shirt!
Add a washcloth tie! :)
Next we worked on our elephants!
Elephants body = regular bath towel
Head/trunk = hand towel
Making monkeys!
Hope made a little monkey out of a hand towel!
Working on our fancy washcloth handtowel holder
This was such a neat thing to learn! Thanks Melissa!















Your welcome Kaitlyn! Ya'll did a great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Kaitlyn! :)
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyin' your blog today. *smile*
ReplyDeleteIt looks really fun..! :) My favorite is the dress shirt. :) I love the yellow.
ReplyDeleteSerenity