Hello Everyone!
I'm sure my post title surprised all of you! Yes, we are en route to Alaska. A few weeks ago Daddy said he had some vacation time coming up, and wondered where we would like to go. Mommy mentioned that she would like to go to Alaska...so...we are going! Since we fly standby our seats are not guaranteed until the last minute. The flight out of Philly was quite full so we weren't even sure that we would be able to get to DFW. When we boarded the plane, it finally was confirmed, "We're on our way to Alaska!" This afternoon we left the Philadelphia International Airport at 4:15 p.m. and arrived in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport around 7:30 p.m. Daddy got a hotel, with a pool, and so we are enjoying that. Tomorrow we leave from Dallas at 3 p.m. and arrive in Anchorage, Alaska around 7 p.m. If all goes well we should be headed for a few days packed with excitement and adventure and hopefully some good photos!
Until next time, God bless!
~The Sangers

Have a safe trip! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Have fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! IM IN AWE! I thought you were just teasing in your email to me! lol THAT IS SOOOOOOOO FABULOUSLY AWESOME!! I wunna go to Alaska so badly!!!! :) :) Have fun girly! (I know you will) haha
ReplyDelete