Friday, July 1, 2011

Still Waters Youth Camp

    Throughout last week (June 20th-24th) Kaitlyn was able to attend Still Waters Youth Camp in IN.  She had the time of her life and has declared it the best week in all her fourteen years.  
   To see pictures of the camp, you can visit  http://stillwaterscamp.org/blog  Their are lots and lots of pictures from the whole week, and of each activity that the youth were able to participate in. 

Here are some of her pictures from the week....
 Kyra, Abigail, Zoe, Kaitlyn, & Joanna

Friends....

 An Eagle circled the lake on Thursday evening.

 B.F.F.  Amelia, Joanna, Kaitlyn, Zoe, & Abigail

Shooting Range.   
Kaitlyn shot twice getting a 14 the
first round and 25 the second time.

Bunks...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Kaitlyn! I love the pics~ Glad you had the time of your life!!! (I can't wait to go!!)-Just thought I would add that lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Kaitlyn!! And I can't wait to go either!!! That is awesome that you saw an eagle!!

    ReplyDelete