Four years ago I, (Kaitlyn) got a new Raliegh Passage 4.0 for my birthday. Around May of this year, I decided to try to reach 2,000 miles on my bike by my 14th birthday. I had about 1,500 when I decided to do this. So I tryed to average about ten mile a day, and some days 20 miles a day. By the time my birthday rolled around, I was about 150 miles shy of 2000. I gave myself another week, (till camp) and when that came, I still had about 120 miles. While I was away at camp, my dear loving siblings (Lillia and Joshua) and my daddy rode my bike until the speedometer read 1,999.0 then let me ride the last mile.
Wasn't that sweet of them?
WOW Kaitlyn!! Congratulations! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Are you any relation to Caleb H.? :0)
ReplyDeleteAwww :) - Happy birthday Kaitlyn!!!
ReplyDelete