For this years "Creations Public Speaking Night" our theme was Poems or Hymns mentioned by Bro. Branham. Everyone was asked to make a presentation board and write a 3 minute speech.
Everyone recited together Colossians 3:16 "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." and "I am so Lonesome for the Faraway Southwest."
I am lonesome, oh, so lonesome for that far away southwest,
Where the shadows fall the deepest over the mountain crest.
I can see a lurking coyote all around the purple haze;
I can hear a lobo hollering down where the longhorns graze.
And somewhere up a canyon I can hear a lion whine,
In that far off Catalina Mountains at the Arizona line.
Where the shadows fall the deepest over the mountain crest.
I can see a lurking coyote all around the purple haze;
I can hear a lobo hollering down where the longhorns graze.
And somewhere up a canyon I can hear a lion whine,
In that far off Catalina Mountains at the Arizona line.
~Brother William Branham, 1925
Benjamin did a little motto written by Bro. Branham 'Don't ask me Foolish Question's.'
David did 'The Cowboys Mediation' also known as 'The Cowboy's Dream'.
Lucas did Anna Warner known for her song of 'Jesus Loves Me.'
Elainah recited three poems 'A Man of Words and Not of Deeds', 'I'll Find a Way or Make It', 'How do you Tackle your Work Each Day', and the Hymn 'What Then'.
Bethanny did 'My old Ford' by Bro. Branham.
Ben did 'My Old Kentucky Home' by Stephen Foster.
Joyanna did 'Old Ironsides' by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Ella did 'The Touch of the Masters Hand by 'Myra Brooks Welch.
Patrick sang 'They come from the East and West' by Thoro Harris.
Lillia recited 'The Psalm of Life' by Henry Longfellow
Faith sang 'Amazing Grace' by John Newton
Anna recited 'All Hail the Power of Jesus Name' by Edward Perronet.
Everyone enjoyed a little snack afterwards.

Thank you for posting the pictures of Keepers and their songs or poems, Hope. It looks like everyone did a super job. XO Grandmommy
ReplyDelete