Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Creekside

Every year Uncle Steve and Aunt Jennifer host a little overnight camp for children 12 and under at the Bomberger farm.  It truly is amazing all the work and details they put into this event.
We just want to say a great big THANK YOU and GOD BLESS YOU!
 

The nautical theme this year was "Anchored in Jesus"!
 
Little orange boats "sailing" on blue jello.

This is a watermelon boat sporting a Creekside sail.  There is a helm at the front and life float rings tied to the sides.

 
She did a very wonderful job!
 
Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Steve
 
My Grandpa made 4 corn hole games for everyone to enjoy.
(Benjamin really enjoyed playing!)
 
The plasticware was wrapped and then tied with "lifesaver" floats.
See what I mean, the details were amazing?!
 
Thanks to Curious George and his boat folding instructions the centerpieces were adorable! 
 
Games, games, and more games!
 
The kids got to make boats from pool noodles and raced them do to see which one would win!
 

In the evening after a fun filled afternoon, Uncle Steve led a very enthusiastic song service and then did a nautical theme devotional.
 
 
Elijah and David 
 

5 comments:

  1. Steve and Jennifer know how to make everyone feel special, no matter what the age. I absolutely do see what you mean about attention to details, Lillia. Your pictures and descriptions helped us visualize what a special event this was. It's one thing to have the ideas and something else to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new cover picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe how cute!!! that is such a great idea!!!!! I know I sure wouldn't have thought of that!!! hehe! love the new heading pic!!!!! that is so pretty!!! wonderful post lilia!!!!! may the lord give you a wonderful rest of the week!!!! love you all!!!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! ( I wonder who your photographer was?... :D )
    What a GORGEOUS new header picture collage! =D

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all the pictures! The decorations are so neat!!

    ReplyDelete