We had a wonderful July and are enjoying a very nice summer. Joshua turned 16 and is now driving! August 3rd was our first day of school.
Biking to the pond to go swimming is one of the best things to do on a hot summer day.
"Would anyone like some mint?"
We enjoy making fresh mint tea. You can always tell who makes it by the sugar content.
We enjoy making fresh mint tea. You can always tell who makes it by the sugar content.
We have been going on a 10 mile bike ride almost every night.
I took my camera to take some scenery pictures!
Canning keeps us busy, but is a very nice treat in the winter.
Kaitlyn came in to surprise mommy for her birthday.
Awesome Uncle Butch and Aunt Miriam decorated the yard with balloons and birthday signs one day while we were gone!
A little girl I babysat. She was so cute!
The prettiest blue eyes.
Benjamin was my little helper feeding her.
Something very wonderful happened in July. My sweet sister Hope got baptized.

wonderful post lilia! I think bike rides are a lot of fun! cool!!!
ReplyDeleteAWE!!!! please tell Hope I love her!!! that makes me tear up just to see the pics! may the lord richly bless her! we love you all!!!
great his on the post lilia!
God Bless you all!
Wow! you really got some nice pictures Lillia! Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteAunt Melissa
This is a photo essay of summer, Lillia. The pictures capture the season. Thanks for sharing. XO
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDelete