Hope and I flew out to see Justin and Kaitlyn on Thursday morning. The Amalongs and Strites came that night for a delicious enchilada supper! On Friday we went to "The Branding" at the Isaacson family ranch.
Justin, Jaylon, Jenny, and Micah did all the grilling for the potluck lunch.
We enjoyed playing 9-high after we ate!
AZ scenary
Grandpa and Grammy happened to be out in AZ for the same weekend because Grandpa was asked to perform a wedding ceremony. They spent the night at Kaitlyns with us on Sunday. Monday afternoon Grandpa went and rode with Justin in the swather. He is a farm boy at heart.
From take off to landing.....


















Your pictures are beautiful, Lillia. The airplane sequence told a story in such a unique way. You girls surprise me. That branding business looks a little brutal but I'm sure you enjoyed the rough and tumble.Nice to spend time with Kaitlyn and Justin in AZ. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a wonderful time!! well that was neat!!! pretty neat pics of the plane! glad you all mad it safely!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job on the post lilia!!!
love u all! God Bless!
You are a awesome blogger!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see all the pic!
Hi! I love your blog. Where do you all find your skirts? I wear skirts all the time, and I'm trying to find longer ones. Also, what do you wear to go swimming?
ReplyDelete~In Christ,
Ashley