Hello faithful blog readers! I guess you all are wondering why I haven't been posting here of late...
...In the beginning of October I went to Quebec, Canada on a rode trip with two of my friends. We went to Montreal and Shawinigan for the weekend for special meetings. It was great to meet new friends and to hang out with ones we hadn't seen in a while!
Back in PA we had a family over for dinner one night who has a baby only two weeks younger than Benjamin. It was so cute to see the two little men visit :)
This past weekend I flew out to Arizona and surprised Joanna for her 16th birthday! Juliana picked me up at the airport and we drove down to Benson and met up with Joylin and Joanna. Joanna was really surprised to see me all the way in Arizona! :D We had so much fun during my stay... hiking in the Cochise Stronghold, smashing pennies at the tracks, taking care of horses and dogs, learning to drive manual, driving the quad with four screaming girls in the dark, and so many more great memories!
While I was in Arizona, my Mom's Aunt Joyce and Uncle Jack came over for the day...
...and of course this post needs a few pictures of our little guy! Benjamin is growing like crazy!
He brings such joy to our home with his adorable coos and smiles :)
So that is what we've been up to here lately!
I also have another post coming soon about a recent event our Keepers at Home club hosted.
Thanks for checking my blog! God bless...
~Kaitlyn
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice post Kaitlyn! I enjoyed all the pics of your trips! I love the sunset one!!
ReplyDeleteBenjamin looks like such a happy baby. Adorable!
ReplyDelete