Back in August, Joshua and I enjoyed a retreat with the young people from our church at God's Mountain Retreat Center in Waymart, PA. We left Thursday afternoon and arrived at the lodge all of us ready to have an awesome weekend with each other and the Lord. I had this post complete then it got stuck into the drafts and I forgot about it :P I guess it's better to get posted late than never!
Many different games were played, UNO, Spoons, Swat, etc. as well as Volleyball and Frisbee Golf.
Renee, Jennifer, and Jessica cooked and prepared amazing meals for all of us...a big "Thank You" for all their hard work!!
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night Uncle Steve talked to us about "Opportunity", "God's will for our lives", and "For such a time as this". Sunday morning we listened to the message, "A Hidden Life."
Saturday night we had a bonfire and s'mores...
We all had such a wonderful weekend away from the world and with our friends in the mountains. I feel so blessed to be a part of such an amazing youth group and for our awesome youth leaders! Will and Renee have encouraged us to be best friends with one another and to be there for each other when we're going through rough times. I don't know what I would do without their friendship! Thanks to Will and Renee for all the preparation and planning they put into the week! We all really appreciate it!










+(960x720).jpg)
Nice post!! This was such a fun trip! I always have an awesome time with the youth group!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like an awesome youth retreat! Thanks for posting on it!
ReplyDelete