Saturday, August 3, 2013

Our Precious Little Bundle

Our sweet little blessing...
 
 David is SO proud to be a big brother!
He's been telling everyone for weeks that "I'm gonna be a big brother!" and now that "his" baby is here he is thrilled! :)
 



 
 Lillia and I have been taking turns staying at the hospital with Mommy and Benjamin
 
 This nurse was such an encouragement and help to Mommy during the last days of her pregnancy


 
Meeting the newest addition...
 
 
Psalms 127:3
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord:
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.


5 comments:

  1. I know what it is like to have a new little one in the family, it is always so special!! He is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawwwwww!! Little Benjamin is so cute! I love David's proud smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. David sure has a BIG smile! Chris W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell your mom congratulations from Mary Hatfield! She looks great and another cute little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I ever saw a proud big brother, it's David! lol

    ReplyDelete