Uncle Jon and Aunt Rebekah invited Uncle Steve, Aunt Jennifer, Patrick, Grandpa, Grammy, and our family to their house for lunch after church on Sunday. We had an early celebration for Father's Day, since Zoe, Abigail, Kaitlyn, Grandpa, & Grammy will be away next week. I did not get any pictures of the food...but it was set up beautifully and was delicious! We had a wonderful time!
David having fun outside. He was so cute in this car.
The only thing he could do was push his feet
and then he would go backwards. "Outa my way!"
Elainah & Patrick on the swingset.
Relaxing on the patio...
They are raising chickens and a tom turkey.
Some pictures of flowers
Like the pics!!! I love the one of David..He's such a qt! :)
ReplyDelete~Sounds Fun
Kaitlyn I love the pic of you at the side of your blog! You are so pretty!
ReplyDelete